His Birthday

My Age...

Friday, March 13, 2009

gud morning....

gud morning .....
nothing to entry...
just to say hye..
feel so sad..
so numb..
very speechless...
maybe i never got something from him..
but i know he always miss me...
owh....
what the hell i always remember him?????
i'm so cruel to myself...
always let my body sick and tired because of all this things....
let him go SURAINI!!!!!!!!!!
don't be like this....
please...
smpai bila nk sedih2.....
smpai bila nk rase trluka...
let him go....
let him go...
please..
Ya Allah..
tabahkn hatiku..
beriknlah aku kekuatan dlm hdup ini..

3 comments:

  1. dear su,
    dont be so sad with situation u faced now~

    u know, ALLAH doesn't give u the person u want,
    instead, He gave u the person u need,
    to love u, to hurt u, to be kind to u, to be cruel to u, and to make u to be exactly the way u should be

    be strong sayang~
    lots of people love u here~
    so am i
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks syg...
    i love u too...
    i know and now i can be more comfortable without him..
    i will try to love everyone around me..
    i know my friends always by my side..
    to love me,to hug me,to hear me..
    thanks friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i don't realize is in reality how you are not actually much more well-liked than you may be now. You're so intelligent.

    You understand therefore significantly in relation to this matter, produced me for my part consider it from a lot of varied angles.
    Its like women and men don't seem to be involved unless it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. All the time maintain it up!

    my homepage Maragret Pikkarainen

    ReplyDelete

kata kawan-kawan